Consumer Information Statement: Consumer Protection Act
BY SIGNING BELOW, I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING DISCLOSURES.
1. I comprehend that I have the privilege to acquire a duplicate copy of my credit report (NOTE: The consumer has the right to inquire and receive copy of their credit report, which will be provided free of charge from Equifax and TransUnion), and audit my credit profile kept up by any organization. I understand for any additional copies ordered from the bureaus within the year, I will be charged an expense of $15.50 by Equifax and $16.50 for TransUnion respectively.
2. I comprehend that the credit bureaus are required to take after sensible methodology to guarantee that the data they report is exact. Notwithstanding, it is important to understand that sometimes, the information provided on your report may not be 100% accurate. I have the privilege to question straightforwardly with a buyer revealing organization, the culmination or precision of any data which is contained in my credit document kept up by any credit bureau. The credit agency will then be prompted to reinvestigate and alter/expel any incorrect or inadequate data on the credit document. The credit authority may not charge any expense for this administration (NOTE: This is solely up to the discretion of the credit bureaus, Credit 360 has no say/authority in terms of additional charges for the prompting of a re-investigation of a credit document). If you should find that there are any mistakes or inaccuracies that have been reported on your credit document, you should collect the appropriate data and duplicates of all your records which should then be forwarded to the appropriate credit agency/bureau.
3. I comprehend that if the credit agency's re-investigation does not result in the modifications that you originally requested for, you are permitted to escalate the request and send in an outline comprising of a short explanation to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file, clarifying why you think the credit document is inaccurate. The credit bureau must incorporate a rundown of your announcement with regards to the data in questioning, along with any reports that the credit bureau releases during the re-investigation (NOTE: Thereisnoguaranteethat the individual conducting the re-investigation inquiryintoyour credit documentwill ever see that outline, or substantially take it into consideration during their investigation, which is solely up to the discretion of the bureaus).
4. I comprehend that the data contained within my credit report, which is observed to be precise and true in nature, cannot be removed from my record with the credit bureaus. The credit bureaus should only remove this information from your credit report that is older than 7 years (NOTE: This will vary from province to province/territory, a Credit 360 Specialist will be able to provide detailed information for your case once we are in contact with you), which Credit 360 will investigate to ensure that the information has been removed. In the event that there are data/items which are reported within 7 years, Credit 360 will inquire (on behalf of you, the customer) on these items for the accuracy and authenticity of this information that the bureaus are reporting. (NOTE: For items on your credit report that are less than 7 years from the date that they were first reported, Credit 360 may only inquire on the relative nature of the item, however for these items, the credit bureaus will not remove them off the record). g
5. You may cancel this agreement within 10 days from originally receiving this document, as provided by the Consumer Protection Act of Ontario.
6. I understand that there is a regular, monthly maintenance fee that Credit 360 charges for which you, the customer, will be charged for long as you remain a client. This maintenance fee will automatically cease if Credit 360 finishes my file, or if I choose to cancel the services at any point of time.
These are your Rights under the Consumer Protection Act of Ontario. By signing below, I (The Client) hereby comprehends and acknowledges the Rights that are guaranteed to me by the Consumer Protection Act of Ontario and the following disclosures stated above.
This agreement is an understanding between above named customer, (in the future known as "Customer", "me", “The Client” or "I") and Credit 360 (in the future known as "C360").
As per The Consumer Protection Act of Ontario, C360 will never charge you ahead of time for any results. C360 consents to finish the administrations and goals clarified underneath and earlier in this contract, along with regards to the acknowledgment of the fee charged to the customer when you first sign up for C360 services, and the Client, by acknowledging the fee for joining, concurs and recognizes that these administrations and destinations have been finished and that join charge is for the commencing of these administrations as it were:
- Client receives your Rights Under Consumer Protection Act pertinent to our process
- Client gets Guide to maintain and keep your credit in good standing
- Ordering of individual credit files Equifax and Trans Union
- Up to one hour of credit interview amongst Client and C360
- Process customer application (counting information, check and installment set-up)
- Originate and manufacture petition for customer
- Unlimited counseling and access 24/7 to our software for $239 (Plus HST) to start
Upon you signing above the acknowledgment and understanding of these administrations above, C360 likewise consents to provide the accompanying extra services to you:
C360 will examine and construct a general review of the Client's credit, accompanied with a case document on a month to month basis with the goal of recognizing possibly questionable data which might be incorrect, obsolete, misdirecting, not present or unverifiable. Precise credit announcing is critical to C360 and to the creation of the general review which will be sent to the credit bureaus.
Since more than 70% of all credit reports may contain such mistakes/inaccurate data, the Client has the authority to practice their rights under the Consumer Reporting Act and have any unfavorable data removed, which the Client is not certain beyond any doubt of, both when inspected and analyzed. The customer authenticates C360 to prepare and submit examination demands, approved debate, approval demands or other vital records on behalf of you, the customer. Credit 360 will employ our vast knowledge, experience, and expertise with regards to the Canadian Provincial Laws and will utilize our best judgment to re-review as well, challenge any inaccurate/unfavourable elements on your credit document. Both the Customer and Credit 360 are prohibited to falsifying/providing deceiving information on your credit document for your benefit. The Customer consents to inform C360 promptly of any changes made to your credit report, which the Client knows to be 100% exact, present, obvious, not deluding or not out of date with the goal that C360 may not get ready or submit examination demands for those things, or with the goal that C360 may repeal any examination asks for effectively sent.
WITH CONSIDERATION: To the above administrations, I consent to pay a charge of $69.00 every month (plus HST) for access to my counselors in aid of education and information relating to my credit, as well to continue working on my behalf with the credit bureaus. In agreement with Canadian Provincial Laws, C360 will never charge you in advance of having work performed. C360 does reserve the right to charge you for the education and tactics to build and maintain good and healthy credit.
PRE - PROGRAMMED PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION: I approve C360 to prepare installments of $69.00 every month (plus HST) for administrations rendered for the prior month. I will advise C360, in writing or by a telephone call, of any adjustments in account data. This assertion will be the settling all negative, erroneous, obsolete, deluding and unverifiable data of administrations by customer.
I (the Client) hereby authorize Credit 360 to charge the Pre – Authorized Installments of $69.00 (plus HST) onto my Credit Card on the ___ of every month until our services are no longer required.
POWER OF ATTORNEY: By signing beneath, I hereby grant a constrained Power of Attorney to C360, its representatives, specialists, subcontractors and any third party contractors to perform/engage in any demonstration, on my behalf, identified with the credit rebuilding administrations as stated above; Obtaining the credit reports relevant profiles from credit detailing offices or their affiliates, along with preparing and sending examination demands, which may comprise of marking my name for my benefit.
OUR ASSURANCE TO YOU: We (Credit 360) know from our experience that the dominant part of credit reports and records associated with them contain data that is inaccurate, fragmented, unverifiable, or deluding in nature. Credit 360 are specialists in the laws that govern and manage these organizations and the methodology that they should take after. Despite the matter that we are restricted from guaranteeing precise results for our customer’s credit record, our reputation demonstrates that most, if not all unverifiable, deceiving, inaccurate or obsolete negative records will undoubtedly be amended or evacuated by our endeavors and techniques. Furthermore, if there are no satisfactory results within 90 days and you, the customer, have abided to the terms and conditions of C360, we will likewise restore your monthly charges for the time in progress (NOTE: C360 will not be able to refund the sign – up charges, we can only restore the monthly charges). Within a one-year period from the original sign – up date, any negative data which erroneously returns on your credit record, we will, at no extra charge, analyze and examine the inaccurate data which will be sent out to the credit bureaus to have it remedied.
CLIENTS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (PLEASE READ):
After relevant investigations are complete I, the Client, should receive a response directly from the credit bureaus, debt collectors or creditors which may contain the results of an investigation, a revised credit report, various statements of my rights, as well as other relevant information pertaining to my credit report.
I fully understand that it is my responsibility and obligation to immediately forward to C360 by mail, secure email or hand delivery, ANY AND ALL relevant information/documents received by me from the credit bureau(s), debt collectors or creditors during the term of this agreement and after three months following termination/cancellation of this agreement for any reason, within 5 days from the date received. Failure to do so may void this agreement.
I further agree to immediately inform C360 to any change of address, telephone number, or other personal information C360 may need to contact me, the Client, and to perform these services on my behalf.
If you, the Client, do not send a copy of the credit report sent to you by any credit reporting agency within 60 days after an investigation request is sent to a credit bureau by C360, it will be assumed that you have received such credit report and failed to send it to C360 within the required five-day period. Credit 360 may order a new credit report on behalf of you, the Client, and may charge the Client’s account $20.00 (plus HST) for ordering the new credit report (NOTE: This is solely up to the discretion of Credit 360, along with the pricing of the new credit report).
The Client’s permission is hereby given to order the credit reports on your behalf. C360 may use this information (in the updated credit report) to determine which previously investigated items were deleted, or updated on the report. If there are additional items that C360 determines should be re-investigated by the bureaus, C360 may request re-investigations of such items.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is vital that there is constant communication between Credit 360 and you, the Client, to ensure that there are continuous improvements that can be made to your credit file. Failure/lack of communication will result in a slower than normal experience during the entire process. Essentially, the only reason for moderate progress on a Client’s case will be the lack of credit reports and credit bureau correspondence. It is an easy mistake to file credit bureau mail away until you have time to send it in to us. Keep in mind that you will be hindering progress on your case and the process will take much longer than normal unless you forward every correspondence as it arrives. In addition, failure to do so within five days from the date received may prolong this agreement.
REFUND POLICY: As provided by your rights under the Consumer Protection Act, if you cancel this agreement within 10 days from the date you receive and sign, C360 will have maximum of 15 days to issue a refund.
REFERRAL CREDITS: For each client that you personally refer to Credit 360 and that client signs up for our services, you will receive a referral credit of 25$ in value. The credit will be applied via a prepaid MasterCard, which can be picked up at our office.
PAST DUE FEES: I understand that if any payment for services rendered is not received within 20 days, the status of my file may become inactive and a 5% past due fee will be applied. I understand that after 50 days of non-payment, this agreement will be cancelled, and a $99.00 reinstatement fee (plus HST) will be required to reinstate this agreement and my file status. I further understand that C360 may charge/debit any form of payment that I have previously submitted for outstanding fees and services rendered by C360. If it becomes unfeasible to collect payment, C360 and/or it’s assignees may use all legal means to recover all monies owed to which I, the Client, agrees to assume all cost of collection including but not limited to, collection fees, court costs, attorney’s fees and interest.
DURATION OF SERVICES AND CONTRACT: Because everyone’s credit situation is different, there cannot be one standard estimate of time. The time frame of this process varies upon the amount of negative, inaccurate, unverifiable, misleading and/or outdated items are found on each of the Clients credit reports, the nature of these items, how long Client takes in sending C360 the credit reports and the level of credit bureau cooperation. However, we have determined that on average, most clients have achieved the expected results within approximately 160 days. With regards to that, every client’s situation is unique which suggests that this process can be less than or more than the average of 160 days. For this reason, C360 will continue to provide its services on a month to month basis until it is determined that all negative, inaccurate, outdated, misleading and unverifiable information has been corrected or deleted, or until this agreement is otherwise cancelled in accordance with this agreement. I understand that C360 is not responsible for delays from the credit reporting agency or me, the Client.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY AGREEMENT: C360 understands the confidential and sensitive nature of our service and completely respects your privacy and personal information. C360 will never, under any circumstances whatsoever, share or sell your personal information. C360 will never discuss your information with anyone except for those individuals relating to performing our services, and even then, only to the extent necessary.
HOLD HARMLESS: The Client hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold C360 and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all costs, losses, damages or liability incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including without limitation. If you, The Client, fails to notify us immediately of any negative items on your reports which you believe are not misleading, incorrect, outdated or unverifiable and we inadvertently submit investigation requests for these items, C360 will NOT be held accountable for falsify or providing this misleading information. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. C360 reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by client and client shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of C360.
YOU(THE CUSTOMER) acknowledges that you have requested C360 to provide our services for you, in which Credit 360, which is located in Toronto – Canada, and will render its services in Canada regardless of where you may reside.
THIS APPLICATION contains the entire agreement between C360 and Client. There exist no other guarantees either expressed implied except those contained in this agreement. C360 reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms of agreement upon notifying the Client. Client’s signature on the front represents the full understanding of both sides of this application agreement.